New Union Members

posted Dec 27, 2010, 5:11 PM by Recording Secretary   [ updated Dec 27, 2010, 5:19 PM ]
We would like to announce that all seven (7) of the officers hired on November 29, 2010 have all signed up as Union Member's of the Local 214.
  
This brings our Local at 86.55% Union Strong.  We're still trying to figure out what the other 13.45% are thinking.
Comments